What is an Adult Care Consultant?
Many seniors need extra care and supervision in their golden years. However, most often, family and friends don’t really know how to get quality adult care for their loved seniors. An adult care consultant offers you clarity and support during a time that is challenging and emotional. At Adult Care Advisors, our consultants lay out all your options, explain why some are better than others and guide you towards making the best decision.
Expert adult care involves a variety of amenities and services including nutritious meals, exercise programs and social activities. Each individual has a different set of needs so it is critical that you find the care and/or facility that best suits your needs and personality.
Adult Care Options—Find the One That Best Suits Your Senior’s Needs
Here is a list of the most common care options available to older adults:
- Home Care: Simple activities like bathing, dressing and laundry as well as medical care is taken care of by trained professionals in the comfort of your senior’s own home.
- Independent Living – For a senior who really values freedom, independent living communities are ideal. You can expect freedom of choice and autonomy without the hassle of running a home.
- Assisted Living – Offers you warm personal care services, wellness programs and great housing opportunities for seniors.
- Alzheimer’s Care – These communities provide you with a secure environment that nurture and boost affected seniors’ health through brain stimulating activities.
- Respite Stay – This is ideal when caregivers need to take some personal time off from looking after a senior.
- Hospice Care – is a good option for seniors with a life expectancy of six months or less. Hospice Care guarantees comfort and pain/symptom relief, allowing the patient to complete life with purpose, dignity, and grace.
Adult care consultants can give you a detailed understanding of senior care options. Contact Adult Care Advisors today to speak to one of our certified senior care consultants.